Confined space audits
Confined spaces pose a significant risk to workers’ safety, with many accidents and fatalities occurring in these environments every year. It is the responsibility of employers to ensure the safety of their workers in confined spaces by implementing appropriate safety measures. One of those measures is identifying the inherent risks in confined spaces through the conduct of confined space audits.
Confined space auditing is a process that evaluates the safety of confined spaces and assesses the risks associated with working in these environments. Safetysure work health and safety consultants specialise in confined space auditing in accordance with the requirements of AS/NZS 2865:2009 Confined Spaces can help employers identify hazards and implement strategies to prevent accidents and injuries.
If you’re an employer with confined spaces at your workplace or you have workers entering or working in confined spaces at a remote site, you need to ensure that you’re meeting your legal obligations and keeping your workers safe. Confined space auditing services can provide you with a comprehensive assessment of your confined spaces, identify hazards, and recommend ways to mitigate these risks.
Confined space audits
Here are some benefits of Safetysure consulting services for confined space auditing:
- Compliance with legal obligations: Employers have a legal obligation to ensure the safety of their workers, including those working in confined spaces. Safetysure consulting services for confined spaces can help you comply with relevant workplace health and safety legislation, such as the Work Health and Safety Act’s and its corresponding Codes of Practice and Australian Standards.
- Improved safety: By identifying and addressing potential hazards, our confined space auditing services can help you create a safer working environment for your employees. This not only protects your workers from accidents and injuries but can also improve productivity and reduce downtime due to incidents.
- Cost-effective: Investing in consulting services for confined spaces risks can save you money in the long run. By identifying and addressing potential hazards before an incident occurs, you can avoid costly fines, legal fees, and compensation claims.
- Peace of mind: By engaging Safetysure work health & safety consultants for confined space auditing, you can know the risks present and how these might be controlled. This can lead to increased morale and productivity and a more positive workplace culture overall.
In conclusion, confined space auditing is an essential process for employers who have confined spaces in their workplaces. Safetysure Health & Safety Consultants specialise in confined space auditing to help you comply with legal obligations, improve safety, save costs, and provide peace of mind.
Our services include:
- Online confined space registers
- Confined space audits
- Confined space risk assessments
- Online confined space training
- Development of site-specific training programs
Contact a Safetysure professional confined space auditors service today on 1300 087 888.