Safetysure provides comprehensive professional accident investigators in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne to support a range of work safety incidents and accidents at sites within Australia and South East Asia. Our team has experience in the conduct of:
- Fatality Investigations; (including forensic examination of work safety systems, procedures, staff training and other human resources matters);
- Compensatable injury investigations;
- Collection of evidence;
- Preparation of reports for inquiries (external and internal);
- Providing advice to legal counsel on various strategies to mitigate future incidents.
- Liaising with Worksafe and other Government regulatory bodies following the incident and assisting in implementing corrective actions following prohibition or improvement notices.
- Managing other external experts (forensic examiners, engineers, public relations personnel, psychologists and others).
We provide independent accident investigation services to Governments, Corporations, Not-for-Profits, and families of deceased or injured workers. We professionally unpack the incident/accident and examine all causative factors associated with the occurrence through the application of a range of methodologies for work accident investigation.
Over the past several years we have supported a range of organisations to liaise with regulatory bodies, legal counsel, coronial investigators and injured workers to determine the causes of accidents and incidents and ultimately prevent them from occurring again.
Our accident investigators come from a variety of professional backgrounds including:
- Work Safety Professional;
- Data Analysts;
- Human Resources.
We typically can respond Australia-wide immediately following an incident or accident to ensure the process is as seamless as possible for our clients. We are also highly attuned to the emotive issues and sensitivities surrounding a work-related accident. Through our structured processes, we seek to ensure that the psychosocial issues that impact those close to accidents and incidents are managed with the sensitivities they deserve at these critical times.
You can call us on 1300 087 888 or for after-hours incidents call our Principal Consultant on 0452 587 686.
A horrific traffic management accident at a warehouse leased from South Port in Bluff New Zealand, involving McLellan Freight Limited, Transport Services Southland Limited, and Herberts Transport Limited, serves as a stark reminder of [...]
Safetysure, a leading work health and safety consulting firm, has solidified its commitment to the advancement of workplace health and safety by upgrading it status as a Silver Member of the Australian Institute of [...]
A recent alert from Workplace Health and Safety Queensland has underscored the critical importance of warehouse racking safety after a distressing event where a young employee sustained severe injuries from collapsing welded mesh sheets. [...]
In the relentless push towards a net-zero future, lithium-ion batteries (LIBs) stand at the forefront of technological innovation. Lithium Ion batteries are pivotal in driving the adoption of electric vehicles (EVs), supporting grid storage, [...]