Warehouse safety services
The absence of Warehouse safety systems can result in a a range of high potential / high risk incidents and accidents from forklifts, racking, movement of vehicles, management of contractor activities and manual handling.
Safetysure provides a range of services to assist in improving safety in your warehouse. These include:
- Warehouse / Distribution Centre safety audits;
- Warehouse safety inspections;
- Warehouse Traffic Management Plans;
- Warehouse safety procedures;
- Warehouse safety assessments;
- Warehouse safety training.
- Manual handling audits;
The development of effective work health and safety management systems in warehouses in considered a core component of managing a warehouse operation. In most Australian States legislative requirements exist covering:
Warehouse safety | accidents to prevent
Operators of warehouse should seek to ensure that the following accidents are prevented at their operation as a minimum.
- strains from repetitive movements, like manual order picking or loading and unloading;
- injuries from lifting, pushing and pulling heavy loads;
- machinery and vehicle noise;
- slips and trips ;
- falls from height, such as when unloading a truck;
- being hit by forklifts and trucks;
- exposure to chemicals (for example, fumes or carbon monoxide in enclosed shipping containers);
- fatigue from shift work
- cold and heat (including working in cold rooms)
You might like to read one of our related articles:
If you need assistance in managing safety in your warehouse, please feel free to contact us for a no obligation free quote. You can call Safetysure on 1300 087 888 or chat live below. Our full range of professional safety services is available here.
You might like to read our article on the legal implications of warehouse accidents